- You will be the interface between the client and the ACB factory. This means that you will determine the methods, tooling, parts and processes required for manufacturing our high-tech PCBs and finding a customized solution for the needs of our clients.
- You will evaluate the manufacturability of the client's design and translate this into production tools (construction, flow, outputs,...) and follow-up the quality requirements.
- You will create production orders and distinguish between requests for quotation and new and repeat orders.
- Keeping up to date with innovations in order to constantly optimize our production process is also your responsibility.
In order to be successful in this role, you meet with the following competencies:
- You hold an Engineering degree in Electro mechanics, Mechanics or Materials
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and German is a plus
- You are eager to learn, hands-on, dynamic and you have a critical mind-set
- You are proactive and solution focused
- You are a strong communicator with both internal and external partners
- We offer you an interesting salary with benefits
- You will be working in a dynamic, high tech company where you will be able to further develop your skills and follow high level trainings (Six Sigma, etc.)!
ACB is the specialist in the production of prototypes and small batches printed circuit boards (PCBs) in quick turn-around lead times. We produce PCBs for a large and varied customer base, in the avionics, space and defence, telecommunications and medical industries, mainly in Western Europe.
ACB is a leader in technology and has an excellent reputation for its "...Eyes on the future, feet on the ground..." technical approach where ACB actively helps to design products that can be manufactured in an efficient and industrial way while still meeting the highest reliability standards in the industry.
They are looking for a Junior Process Engineer (m/f) at their site in Dendermonde.