As Revenue Management Analyst
- Provide Revenue Management insights to a cross-functional team tasked to optimize FedEx's demand & capacity balance.
- Closely collaborate with sales & operations to develop and share expertise in Heavyweight and Freight products.
- Monitor customers and volume to provide input to the forecasting team
- Analyse volume forecasts considering space allocation for individual countries and products and provide recommendations for pricing programs
- Lead and/or implement pan-European projects to drive profitable revenue growth
- Identify, analyse, develop and implement processes, practices and policies to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
The right Revenue Management Analyst
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing and/or Finance
- Strong (numeric & strategic) analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel + the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Project management skills
- Experience with Revenue Management principles (or academic knowledge)
- Affinity with Logistics/Air Transportation industry is a plus
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Note that for years in a row, in Europe, as in other parts of the world, FedEx has always been awarded with the Best Employer title.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
Other keywords: yield management, variable pricing, dynamic pricing, transportation management, airline industry, capacity management, expected marginal seat revenue, financial engineering
FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
FedEx Express is looking for a Revenue Management Analyst, based at our European Divisional Office in downtown Brussels.