As Senior Analyst Strategic Planning you will:
- Develop short/mid/long-term strategic scenarios that support strategic planning in FedEx Europe
- Perform complex business analysis and provide business insight to the FedEx Europe executive team in order to support decision making
- Develop short, mid and long-term demand forecasts, that support day-to-day decision making and long term strategic business cases
- Support network management strategies short and long term to ensure profitable growth
- Develop performance reports that meet the requirements of key internal business partners
The right Senior Analyst Strategic Planning has:
- experience with statistical analysis and forecasting
- knowledge of and experience with SAS Business Intelligence modules
- experience with demand/capacity management
- Business school/University degree
- Good written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (working language)
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Very flexible and adaptable with a good general business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Prior experience in a business planning, business analysis or strategic planning function
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Note that for years in a row, in Europe, as in other parts of the world, FedEx has always been awarded with the Best Employer title. ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
FedEx Express is looking for a Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning, based at our European Divisional Office in downtown Brussels.