TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016, and are preparing their new future together. This new company will be able to grow more effectively and better meet the evolving needs of their customers and the global marketplace. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. For the integration project there are opportunities for Analytical Marketers, to join the European Pricing Team. FedEx will offer fixed term contracts for these vacancies of 1 or 2 years, with possibilities to extend.
At the EMEA Divisional HQ in downtown Brussels (close to central station), FedEx Express has several vacancies for a (m/f):.
STRATEGIC MARKETING ANALYSTS
As Strategic Marketing Analyst you will:
- Develop price strategies and programs for all markets in the Europe region, in close cooperation with the sales organization, other marketing groups and meeting the expectations of the senior management.
- Initiate yield management programs that strike the right balance between customer requirements and the internal profit objectives of the company.
- Identify, analyse, develop and implement process/practice/policy to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
- Develop advanced tools for the sales organization to submit and execute pricing requests for strategic customers.
The right Strategic Marketing Analyst will have the following profile:
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing.
- Experience in dealing with Marketing, Finance or Sales business cases.
- Good understanding of the Marketing mix.
- Thorough business and marketing knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language) + Excellent knowledge of German, French, Spanish - depending on the office location the Marketing Analyst will be based.
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities.
- Experience in managing projects with strong IT component.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Ability to manage internal cross-functional teams to fast-cycle strategic developments.
- FedEx does not hire candidates without a valid work permit for the country of hiring.
FedEx offers to the marketing analyst a fixed term contract of 1 or 2 years and a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Note that for years in a row, in Europe, as in other parts of the world, FedEx has always been awarded with the Best Employer title.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE COUNTRY OF HIRING. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68