Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager For The Belgian Association of the Consumer Healthcare Industry (BACHI).
- Understand how decisions are made in the pharmaceutical/legislative environment
- Constant contact with members
- Support members regarding regulatory needs e.g. law interpretation, product registration, advertising complaints, price dossiers, medical claims & brand names etc.
- Advise on new policies & legislation decision making process coming from national & European authorities
- Responsible for strategic communication on issues impacting BACHI'S members
- Lead working groups, ensure a consensus is reached
- Represent BACHI in high profile meetings with the authorities
- Scientific University Degree
- 3 years + relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs including OTC products (medicine OR food supplements OR medical devises OR cosmetics etc.
- Network within the industry & the authorities
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English (written & spoken)
- Eloquent & confident communication ability, able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Highly organised
- Committed & taking ownership for one's area of responsibilities
- Pro quality
- Crucial & strategic position
- Permanent Job
- Excellent Salary + Representation Costs, Hospitalisation (+ Family) & Ecocheques
- Company Car
For more information: Call EMMA WAITES on the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967