FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments.
FedEx Express is looking for a Revenue Management Analyst, based at our European Divisional Office in downtown Brussels.
As Revenue Management Analyst
- Provide Revenue Management insights to a cross-functional team tasked to optimize FedEx's demand & capacity balance.
- Closely collaborate with sales & operations to develop and share expertise in Heavyweight and Freight products.
- Monitor customers and volume to provide input to the forecasting team
- Analyse volume forecasts considering space allocation for individual countries and products and provide recommendations for pricing programs
- Lead and/or implement pan-European projects to drive profitable revenue growth
- Identify, analyse, develop and implement processes, practices and policies to improve operational pricing and revenue-management effectiveness.
The right Revenue Management Analyst
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing and/or Finance
- Strong (numeric & strategic) analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel + the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Project management skills
- Experience with Revenue Management principles (or academic knowledge)
- Affinity with Logistics/Air Transportation industry is a plus
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Note that for years in a row, in Europe, as in other parts of the world, FedEx has always been awarded with the Best Employer title.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS
Other keywords: yield management, variable pricing, dynamic pricing, transportation management, airline industry, capacity management, expected marginal seat revenue, financial engineering
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68