FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $58 billion, the company offers integrated business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively, under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers, FedEx inspires its more than 400,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. To learn more about how FedEx connects people and possibilities around the world, please visit http://about.fedex.com/.
At the FedEx Brussels downtown offices (close to Central Station), FedEx Express Marketing department has several vacancies for (m/f) analytical marketers. FedEx will offer fixed term contracts for these vacancies of 1 or 2 years, with possibilities to extend.
Strategic Marketing Analysts for Product and Service Development
As Strategic Marketing analyst, you:
- Monitor, analyse and report on product performance, market space events and developments using internal performance data, market research and competitive information. Utilise the acquired intelligence to build winning positions for FedEx.
- Lead cross-functional teams to review product performance and implement approved service developments.
- Make recommendations to the senior management team on existing products (corrective actions) and on new product development opportunities.
- Develop/present business cases concerning product related investment opportunities to executive management for approval.
- Use market intelligence to develop and deliver service performance changes, impacting both the profit and the customer experience.
The right Strategic Marketing Analyst has:
- Business school/University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing
- Experience in dealing with Marketing, Finance or Sales with emphasis on product/service development, analysis or approval capacity in a business environment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language)
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities
- Very good planning & organizational skills
- Strong MS Excel skills and affinity with IT.
- Ability to manage internal cross-functional teams to fast-cycle strategic developments
- FedEx does not hire candidates without a valid work permit for Belgium.
FedEx offers to the marketing analyst a fixed term contract of 1 or 2 years and a competitive salary
and a comprehensive benefits package. FedEx takes pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Note that since 2005 FedEx has been recognized as a Great Place to Work
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. FEDEX DOES NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Product management - product manager - analyst - Business intelligence- Marketing intelligence- Strategic analyst- Strategy- Europe- International- Worldwide - service developer - marketer - business analyst
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68