FedEx Express is the world's largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx Express uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time-sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
When 350,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what you can achieve!
FedEx Express is looking for a (m/f) Business Planning Analyst based in downtown Brussels.
- Develop short/mid/long-term strategic scenarios that support strategic planning in FedEx Europe
- Perform complex business analysis and provide business insight to the FedEx Europe executive team in order to support decision making
- Develop short, mid and long-term demand forecasts, that support day-to-day decision making and long term strategic business cases
- Support network management strategies short and long term to ensure profitable growth
- Develop performance reports that meet the requirements of key internal business partners
The right Business Planning Analyst has:
experience with statistical analysis and forecasting
knowledge of and experience with SAS Business Intelligence modules
- Business school/University degree
- Good written and oral communication skills, fluent in English (working language)
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Very flexible and adaptable with a good general business understanding
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Good planning & organizational skills
- PC literate, specifically strong MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Access is a plus
- Prior experience in a business planning, business analysis or strategic planning function is a plus
FedEx offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We also take pride in the career development programs that we offer our employees as part of our people oriented philosophy.
Other keywords: Market analyst, business analyst, business planning, forecasting, strategic planning, financial analyst, analytical marketing, Forecasting specialist, sales forecasting, revenue forecasting
For more information: Call HANS VERHEIJ on the number: GSM + 32 473 715114 Direct +32 2 738 02 68